Our Deluxe Two Bedroom Cabins are fully self-contained and are popular with families sleeping up to two adults and four children. These cabins offer a master bedroom with queen bed (max 2 adults), a second bedroom with two single beds (max 2 children) and a set of bunk beds in a “nook” (max 2 children) between the kitchen/living area.
Cabin 8 only has a single bed in the room so only sleeps 5.
The living area offers reverse cycle air-conditioning with fresh-water facilities throughout, bathroom, linen, TV and a private verandah with an outdoor dining table. The kitchen includes a refrigerator, microwave, hotplates, toaster, kettle, cutlery, crockery and cooking utensils. Behind each cabin is a private clothesline, and there is access to the Caravan Park Laundry and BBQ facilities.
Your towels are washed and replaced every few days, and all linen is changed weekly.
Private parking is immediately adjacent to your cabin. Some boat parking is also available, max 8.0m boats.
- Check in time: 3pm; Check out time: 10am
- Two bedroom cabins accommodate max two adults in queen bed, two children in bunks and two children in the second bedroom
- No pets allowed
- Daily servicing of cabins is not currently available
- Credit card bond form to be completed on arrival, a cash bond of $200 is required for those without credit cards.
- Sunday to Sunday bookings only throughout school holiday periods