1. A $50 (campsite) &/or $100 (cabin/villa) non-refundable and non-transferable deposit is required at the time of booking for each new reservation. Bookings cannot be transferred into another name or be moved to another year once you have made your deposit payment.
Full payment is then due 28 days prior to arrival, there are no refunds or date changes allowed after this time.
You should note there are no refunds in the event of inclement weather or cyclones. In the event of a cyclone warning for Coral Bay, existing guests must follow the directions of the Department of Fire and Emergency Services. Management strongly recommends you take out travel insurance, particularly if travelling during cyclone season.** COVID 19 REFUND POLICY – Please note there are no refunds if the authorities do not remove travel bans / restrictions as expected, extend or are reimposed, resulting in you being required to vacate the park or not being able to travel. We will however offer you a credit voucher to use at any time over the next 2 years provided the booking was made prior to 26th March 2020, subject to availability if you are outside of WA borders only. Any bookings made after that period during the border closure are not refundable or transferable. Please note this Covid 19 policy takes precedence over our normal refund policy.
2. Check-in anytime from 11am (sites) and 2pm (cabins/villas) until 6pm, late arrivals by prior arrangement only up to 8pm. No check-ins allowed after 8pm at night for sites.
3. Maximum of 2 adults and 4 children per site, unless prior management approval. Last minute additional guests will not be approved without prior management consent.
4. Maximum of 1 vehicle per site/cabin/villa no exceptions. Overflow parking is limited, however prior management approval for boats and trailers must be obtained upon booking and parking is at your own responsibility, please note all over flow parking is limited so additional vehicle space in this area may not be available within the park.
5. Ocean front sites cater only for hard lidded Caravans, Campervans or Motorhomes (no tents, swags, roof top tents, or soft roof fold out camper trailers.) Guests “sleeping in annexes” must be off the ground and in a fully enclosed annex (by management approval only.)
6. We do our best to accommodate site preferences; however we do NOT guarantee any site number until the day of arrival.
7. Prices are subject to change without notice. E & OE.
8. Sites need to be set up 1.5 metres within your boundaries so that there is a 3 metre gap between all main living structures.
9. No tarps are allowed on the ground. Please only use shade cloth or management approved breathable matting; if unsure please ask at check-in.
10. WATER is in limited supply due to our remote location. We do supply fresh water points for drinking and cooking for our guests. Our showers and laundry are also on fresh water. The site does have an artesian water tap; this cannot be used for drinking or cooking. Please FILL YOUR TANKS prior to arriving in Coral Bay as refilling tanks is not permitted in the park. Cabins and Villas are all on full fresh water inside the accommodation.
11. Quiet time is strictly after 10pm at night until 7am in the morning, no excessive noise at any time. Guests causing disruptive noise or unruly behaviour after this time which interferes with other guests may be asked to vacate the park by management without refund.
12. No PETS.
13. A $20.00 deposit is authorized on arrival via credit card preferred (sites) for the boom gate card; only charged on departure if card is not returned or is lost during your stay. Toilet keys for ocean front ablution are $5 replacement per lost key. A credit card imprint and bond form signature required for all accommodation arrivals at the time of check-in or $200.00 cash bond; refundable on inspection, same swipe card deposit as per above. Any excessive cleaning or intentional damage in accommodations will be charged to the credit card on the signed bond form. There are no refunds for evictions from the park.
These regulations are in place to ensure all our guests have a safe and enjoyable holiday. Please drive safely and contact us if you have any queries with your reservation and our friendly team will be happy to assist you. A full list of park rules and regulations and other helpful information is available on our website
Travel Insurance is highly recommended for any unforeseeable circumstances resulting in a cancellation that that may occur during your travel time.